Reduce plastic wraps in your kitchen around your house and go zero waste. Beeswax wraps are a sustainable, earth friendly alternative to the traditional plastic wraps
Why Beeswax Wraps?
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL FOOD STORAGE ALTERNATIVE: They are plastic free and eco-friendly reusable food wrap made from organic cotton infused with sustainably harvested beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin
ETHICALLY SOURCED, QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, our wraps are handcrafted using a very special process, giving you industry-leading wraps that are the highest quality, washable, reusable and fully biodegradable.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO USE: Foods stay fresh without the use of single use plastic. It will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal. Keep away from heat. Wash with cool water and gentle soap, then reuse again and again
- ANTIBACTERIAL & FOOD SAFE: Made with natural antiseptic ingredients like beeswax and jojoba oil, it prevents bacterial and molds from growing hence, keeping the wraps safe to use at all times.
Here's what you get
- 1x small beeswax cloth (20*20 cm, 8"*8")
- 1x medium beeswax cloth (28*28 cm, 11"*11")
- 1x large beeswax cloth (35*35 cm, 14"*14")